Sunday, November 11, 2007

Oy...


Let me say that I am not a linear person. I realize that all tonal painting is done the same way, but things like straight angles of roofs and such raise my blood pressure! Of the 3 paintings this weekend this was my least favorite both to do, and finished, but I did learn a lot. Especially that I hate mixing greens!

I think this photo has less glare since the paint isn't wet. I was a little annoyed - turns out a class did come in after us (a lot of us had left our stuff in the room) and they basically threw our paintings around. This one was dropped on a corner, and apparently landed face down, as there was debris on it this morning. I was able to clean it off, but there's a nice thumb print on it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dominic Rocks! Love your painting! You cannot tell you hate greens :>